Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea or product good understanding you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and http://einbildvondirwasnichtmehrstrahlt.blogspot.com/ that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as possible.